Scrum Model For Smart Devices
The success of mobile application development depends upon the Methodology which we adopt. Due to rapid changing in software applications and evolution based on user requirement, software development team must focus on customer satisfaction by adopting suitable methodology. Scrum is best practice for smart device when requirements are changing rapidly in human centered design like smart devices.
Adapt changing requirement frequently
Scrum is best practice for smart devices because software in smart devices is highly volatile and requirements change rapidly. Software developers have to face different challenges due to evolution of new technologies and launching of new devices models within a short time period are possible only by using the Scrum Model because 70% reduction in time and cost is possible in requirement and development phase. Possibility of last minute changes in smart device applications and growing pressure to reduce cost and time can be handled by using Agile methodology.
Agile is change-driven and based on increased interaction among stakeholders to minimize the communication problem. Only Agile can deliver faster, cheaper solution of software used in smart devices. Scrum Model will adapt changing rapidly. As demand of smart devices with advanced functionalities is increasing day by day so Scrum Model is best for modification and addition of new functionalities in the previous model of smart device with low cost and minimum risk.
Scrum is best when requirements changing rapidly
Scrum Model is best choice when requirements are changing rapidly in human centered design like smart devices. It helps developers to adjust priority changes even in development stage. Here are some more reasons of choosing scrum model for smart devices applications.
- Since in Scrum problem is divided into task and progress is delivered in sprint which is same as evolving nature of smart devices.
- Scrum focus on customer interaction during development, so less chances of mistakes (bugs).
- As new versions of smart devices is coming frequently. Hence it is easier to implement the new features and enhancements in scrum methodologies according to customer feedback.
- As changes occur frequently in smart devices, Scrum is best to adapt changing and deliver solution in next iteration.
- Since no wait in smart devices development, new model or versions come rapidly. So Scrum is best to deliver rapidly. Because its development process was designed in such way that productivity could be enhanced and time to market for new product be reduced.
- The techniques of AGILE development are really helpful to maintain a focus on delivering the highest business value. At the initial stage identify and tackle technical risks, so best for hand held devices applications.
- In scrum , commitment to the goal in each sprint and frequently testing generally between one to four weeks ensure development of reliable software applications and minimum risk due to involvement of user and technology-driven feedback.
- In the face of both a rapidly changing business and technical environment. AGILE development’s continuous focus on ensuring alignment between business and technology is of critical importance.
- Scrum goes back to Scrum basics and designs All-At-Once. Scrum using multiple overlapping Sprints within the same Scrum teams. This methodology delivers increasing application functionality to market at a pace that overwhelms competitors.